For over 20 years I have been teaching students of various skill level: hobbyists, music majors in college, and professional musicians. I offer Zoom/Skype lessons for students interested in improving their guitar playing and musicianship. Lessons are tailored to the student’s goals and skill level, and I only teach material that has practical performance application. My approach is to focus on music fundamentals, build a strong foundation, and empower students to become their own teachers.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- solo jazz guitar (chord melody)
- music theory
- jazz harmony-improvisation
- rhythm guitar
- blues guitar
- sight reading
- ear training
Please contact me by email to schedule/discuss lessons. I am happy to set up a phone call as well.
CURRENT RATES: $70 PER HOUR
- Once we agree on a lesson time, you will be sent an online PayPal invoice. I can also accept Zelle or Venmo.
- The lesson must be paid for within 24 hours of scheduling to reserve your spot.
- To avoid being charged for a missed lesson, notice of cancellation must be given by 12pm EST (12 noon my time zone) the day prior to the scheduled lesson. If notice is not given prior to noon the day before the lesson, you will be charged the full rate. If notice is given prior to the deadline, your lesson will be rescheduled at a mutually agreeable time.
REQUIRED MATERIALS FOR LESSONS
- Computer with high speed internet connection
- Built-in or external webcam
- Zoom, Skype, or FaceTime